Thursday 7 May 2015

Benefit Cosmetics Makeup Haul & Review

Good evening everyone I hope you have had a great day :)

I was unsure on what I could blog today so I thought that I would talk to you about the products that I have from benefit at the moment. benefit was one of the first makeup brands that I was introduced and I do really like it.

ok here we go!



"they're real! push up liner" -  this gel push up liner is fab! I always find it difficult t find an eyeliner that works for me, eyeliner is a serious business and can be really difficult to use especially if the product isn't all that great however this product just works so well for me. it comes out in like a gel black paste and does not crumble. if you want the best eyeliner in your town then this is the one to get. your eyeliner will surely most defiantly be on point. you can purchase this product from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/theyre-real-push-up-liner 


"sexy little stowaways"- this cute gift set was a great buy, I like it because it comes with lots of miniature's to try. I am normally quite safe with makeup and I will only buy what I know , I don't always try new products as I get scared that they wont be right on my skin! however saying this I am glad as its something new to try before I pay for the full sizes. So this box set includes.. Hoola bronzer , the pore professional face primer , "that gal" brightening face primer, its potent eye cream , bad gal lash , bala bamba blusher, stay don't stray eye primer , oh la la lift, sunbeam. I think that the first product that I tried was the pore professional, I really liked this as it got rid of my pores before I applied foundation , it also left my skin looking even which helped me when I applied my foundation, with the primer I think the foundation lasts longer. Once I had used the face primer up I decided to invest in a full sized tube which I am quite pleased about. Another product I tried was the Hoola bronzer, I have seen lots of reviews on this product but I decided that I would make my own opinion on it. I Think that it is a good product but you need to have the right complexion and use the right brush otherwise it can look a bit dirty. it is not my best benefit product but I wouldn't say its great. if it is your first time using Hoola I would recommended doing what I have done and getting a miniature , its half the price and it will let you use the product to see if you like it before  you pay out for the full size. because I only got this set a few weeks ago I haven't tried everything yet however I will keep you updated when I do!
maybe you could let me know what your favourite benefit product is in this gift set?
you can buy this set from https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/parentsku/SEXYLTT249
"they're real! mascara" - There must be 1001 different mascaras out at the moment , each of them are fairly similar stating that they will give you extra volume or longer lashes however sometimes these mascaras become clumpy and dry up so so quickly no matter what you do to preserve the life of them. I do really like this mascara , I wouldn't say it is my favourite one that I've used , I still like my drugstore mascara however it can really lengthen your lashes without them becoming clumpy and fake looking, another thing I love about this product is that it lasts a long time, this is something you would hope for especially for the extra you are paying. you can buy this product from  https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/theyre-real

If you have any questions or you want to know about the products then please feel free to comment or contact me on twitter @justellie4 , I am also on Instagram so follow me!@justtellie4
 
love always,

Ellie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment