Thursday 28 May 2015

Dreams , Places And The Future You.

I would say that I'm a dreamer, I like to imagine what my life will be like in the future and who I will be in the years to come. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to make lists and life plans on how I want my life to act out ignoring the little tangents which may lead me off into other paths and try to prevent me from not reaching my goal. And a big question I frequently get asked is 'what is your aspiration in life?' and although I totally agree with Beyonce's answer to this question to be happy, I find it difficult to find a true explanation on what I really want to achieve. I feel as though I want to make a mark from being here in this world (bit deep I know) but I don't just want to be sat here forever watching Netflix and forever refreshing my news feed on twitter. One of my aspirations in life is to visit as many places as I can in the world, I love seeing new cultures and meeting new people and so I thought that I would share a list of a few places that I would like to visit before I die, a little bit like a bucket list but only for places. I thought that this maybe a good idea as it might motivate myself to go to these places and that in years to come I can look back at this blog and feel happy that I achieved these things. 

5 Places I would like to visit before I die. 


1) ITALY-I think that my love started for Italy started after I watched the movie 'Eat, Pray, Love'. I was so Inspired from this movie to travel around the world and 'find myself' and quite frankly I could do with that right now. I love everything about Italy, I  love the fact that at lunch there's no quick and easy £3 meal deal or a grab a bite to eat and go, each meal is sat down, friends and                                                        families come together and its such a lovely event. Here                                                    in England people have no time to sit down with each                                                        other to have lunch where's in Italy they make time. 



2)BALI -Bali is another place which was in the 'Eat, Pray,Love' movie, It looks like such a magical place from the movie and this picture. The culture of the Island is just so beautiful. The wildlife and buildings are the things that attract me to the Island the most. I want to go to Bali to master the art of mediation and relaxations, this is something which is very popular in the Island and its something that interests me a lot.




3)NEW YORK-I love New York! , Everything appeals to me. I love the fact that there's so much going on in the City all the time, full of people and nightlife. I love all the lights and i think that the city would be overwhelming to visit especially compared to London. However I feel like I was meant to live in a place like New York a little like Carrie Bradshaw with the dreams and aspirations...If I had it my way then I would be chief editor of a high end beauty magazine strolling down the upper east side                                                          of Manhattan drinking a Coffee Frapachnio in my Jimmy                                                  Choo's (DREAM ON). 



4) PARIS- The city of light. I love Paris, even though I have never been there before i still think that is so beautiful. I want to visit the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre dame de Paris but also the Lock bridge. Paris fashion is stunning people are dressed to impress and the culture is terrific. I love everything about this city let alone the country and the language is so romantic C'est belle . Id love to get married in Paris.



5)AMSTERDAM- Ever since The fault in our stars, this has been a place that I have wanted to visit. It looks so beautiful, I want to go to Amsterdam so I can visit the Anne Frank house and the Vincent Van Gough museum, these are two people who I find are very inspiring. Anne Franks diary was one of the first books that I properly read and it left a dramatic effect on myself and the way I saw the world. As you may know i am an Art lover and                                                     Vincent Van Gough is my favorite artist (lover of                                                                  impressionism) and so to visit his museum and see                                                          some of his actual work would be amazing. 

I hope you have liked this post as I have enjoyed sharing some of these magical places that I would like to visit with you. But these are only a small section of a whole list full, a list that would take forever to write. I would really recommend writing a list of places or things that  you would like to do by the time the clock ends. Its always good to have dreams and aspirations I think that i helps you to get through times that are hard and it makes the times that are better even more enjoyable. as long as you live in the now and enjoy the time you have now then dreaming will never hurt anybody and so dream on peeps. 

Love always,  Ellie E xx                                  ( Please watch EAT , PRAY , LOVE! )

No comments:

Post a Comment