Monday 25 May 2015

Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner Review


Hey guys, whats up? Last Christmas I got the makeup organizer that I had wanted in a long time for Christmas. As you may know already , I have a guilty obsession watching QVC which is a TV shopping channel here in the UK which is also in the USA. Because I love makeup and all things beauty I thought that having an organizer which I could store my makeup in would be perfect, especially because I find it so annoying when I have to dig into my makeup bag to find something that I want. Having a makeup organizer also means that I know where each product is and so this saves me more time and more so when im in a rush to get out of the door in the morning. 


 This spinning makeup organizer can fit over 100 makeup products inside which is great, especially for me considering i live for makeup. I find this product really helpful and because it spins it helps to find the makeup quicker. The top section of the organizer can fit up to 18 lipsticks in however they can fit other small cosmetics inside too. The different sized compartments mean that you can fit anything in them, from eye pencils to lotions and eye palettes. The top part of organizer has a compartment which is detachable and so you can remove it to fit in long brushes. I put the brushes in the compartment without taking it apart and I put jewelry that i want to keep safe i the small secret compartment. I love this product and i really recommend it to anyone who wants more space in their bedroom rather than their collection of lipsticks taking over the house, I also think this is a  good way to see what you have and do not have as keeping all your makeup in a grubby plastic bag can mean that its difficult to find products. 

If you would like to purchase this product then you can visit the QVC website, you can also buy this product on the american QVC website. 

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tabletop-Spinning-Cosmetic-Organiser-by-Lori-Greiner.product.759257.html

If you have any questions on this product or if you just want to talk feel free to comment! 

Love always, 

Ellie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment