Tuesday 5 May 2015

Fate

Fate : "The development of events outside a persons control regarded as predetermined by a supernatural force".
 
I have been thinking about this a lot recently, when I look at how my life now and how it was a few years I go I think about how my life could of been different had i done something different. you begin to think about your life"what would of happened have I of not done this" or "if I hadn't of met this person what would of happened". and this outlook on things stems on what type of person you are for example-

Are you a ..

1) DREAMER - do you believe that everything happens for a reason.

2) REALIST- do you see life as a random set of coincidences and events.

if you look at the timeline of your life there will always be tangents that you can go off onto, every decision that you make can have a drastic change on your life whether you believe it or not. and I suppose I am asking all these questions to you because I am not sure what I believe in I would like to think that we all have a purpose in this life and sometimes things happen to us for reasons we cannot explain. and my question to you today is what type of person are you. are you a dreamer or a realist?

comment below :)  


Love always,

Ellie


I got my inspiration for todays blog post from one of my favourite
films The adjustment bureau, a film about love and fate,

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment