Wednesday 6 May 2015

Liz Earle..Cleanse And Polish Review

ok so I know I have already posted 2 posts today however while taking off my makeup today I had a great idea, why not give a little review on my favourite skin care product!

Liz Earle cleanse and polish!


one of my favourite things to do when I am bored is to flick the TV onto QVC which is a TV shopping channel here in the UK for any oversea readers, QVC only sells best of the best. Anyway whilst watching this with my skin the way it is right now which is in quite bad condition due to puberty and stress I thought why not try something new, all other skin care products out on the market didn't seem to be benefiting . The nice lady on the TV demonstrated how to use the product and really went into detail on what it does to your skin.
I was not too sure about the product but I was on the last resort and so I rang up the number and the lady on the phone sold me a bottle of the cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser with muslin cloth, this was about 2 years ago when the brand only sold online and on QVC as far as I am aware.
once the product had arrived I decided to try it out, and since then 2 years later I am still using the product! I can honestly say that it is my favourite skin care product that you can buy today, it maybe priced at a little bit more than most other washes and cleansers but it is worth it! I think that my favourite part about its is that it comes with a cloth and so it becomes a big ritual and steps that you have to follow rather than that cheap wash that gets stuck on your skin for days after. the smell of the rosemary transports you and really calms you down especially after the stressful days I have at school. I find that the product is very good for getting rid of makeup that you haven't been able to remove but also good at replenishing your skin and hydrating it however not making it oily which is something which I have been trying to avoid in skin care products. cleanse and polish is very easy to apply and you only need a small amount so the bottle lasts you quite a long time. cleanse and polish has now become part of my daily routine and since it I have gone on to buy their other fantastic products like the skin toner which I find very relaxing and hydrating to my skin.  
I started using the product when it was almost unknown , I kept it a secret like it was my own little secret formula but since then I have noticed how well the brand has done and more people are aware of the amazing skin changing products that they have to offer, I am both glad but sad as it is no longer my secret however it makes it easy to get a hold of. 


so guys get yourself some cleanse and polish! I am 16years old and I use the product but so does my nan and she is 63 years old so it is suitable for people all ages!  I really do recommend this product and I hope that you have as much fun as I have done with it. :)

you can purchase the product from boots - http://www.boots.com/en/Liz-Earle/  £15.50


happy cleansing


love always,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment