Wednesday 6 May 2015

My makeup brush must haves

Hey guys what is up?

So I thought that I would give you a little talk about my favourite makeup brushes. I have only discovered makeup brushes recently and since then I have sworn by them. It first started after I had my makeover at MAC which you will see in my previous posts. I had a 45minute session with the makeup artist who gave me a lot of tips that I now find really helpful and so I thought that I would share these tips with you.

I cant remember  the woman's name but lets just call her Rebecca, ok so the first thing Rebecca said to me was that makeup brushes can be very good for applying foundation this is because you use less product , this is even better if you have decided to buy an expensive foundation and do not want to use all of it up. I don't know if you ever realise but I always find that when I pump the foundation out half of it gets stuck to my hand not only is this annoying as you are using up lots of product but it can be a nightmare to get of your hands. Anyway the foundation brushes can really help with this, another perk of using a foundation brush is that you can really blend the foundation into your skin and it can leave a nice effect and if you have any blemishes you can build up the foundation in those areas that you need to.


I have put together a few of my favourite makeup brushes that I like to use :)




1) REAL TECHNIQUES - expert face brush
- I use this brush for applying foundation, its good for blending the foundation into your skin.these brushes are available in most drugstores and online, I really recommend them and are good value for money.
 



2)Laura geller kabuki powder brush- this brush is really good for using compact powder, i find the hair on the brush very smooth so that it does not irritate my skin, the quality of the brushes are vey good i get mine on QVC.  

3)MAC MAKEUP EYESHADOW BRUSH 224- I love this brush, i think a lot of people forget about eye shadow brushes when brush shopping for makeup equipment and when people do buy brushes they always buy the wrong ones , like i said before this is a new discovery for me and I really am glad that i have found this brush, the hair on this brush makes it easy to blend the colours  so there are no sharp lines. the texture of the brush is soft so that it does not irritate my eyes which i find perfect as I have sensitive eyes. If you are looking for an eye shadow brush this is the perfect one. you  can buy this brush from any MAC store or big department store with a mac stand.



love always,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment