Tuesday 5 May 2015

The liebster blogging challenge!

To be part of the award you have to:
Answer 11 questions that  I have given to you. You also have to nominate 11 bloggers with fewer then 200 flowers although this rule is flexible, then give them 11 questions of my choosing. After send the link to the people you have nominated!:)

 
 
 
My 11 Questions

1: When and why did you start blogging?

 
a couple of days ago.

2: If a high profile person was to read your blog who would you want it to be?
 
probably someone really cool like Emma Watson or zoella. two completely different people however I love them both. also lily Collins because she's my girl crush!

3: What do you enjoy most about blogging?
 
I like it because you can write anything ,you are free to say what you want , its a bit like a diary but less private.

4: If you were stuck on a desert island and you could only take one item what would the item be?
 
This is very difficult, most likely a box of matchsticks because I could create a big fire to send signal for people to come and rescue me however I could also make a fire to keep warm, boil water to drink , cook food and also have some fun because who doesn't like to play with fire?

5: Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
 
hopefully I will be so famous by then and my blog will be changed into a book that people will buy from every shop from around the work and I will even sell my own merchandise.

6: What are your ambitions in life?

my ambitions in life? to be happy and healthy.

7: If you could go to any place in the world where would you go?

most likely India because I would love to get to experience a new culture and take it all in. I think it is important that we do this.

8: If you were to give a fellow blogger any tips what would they be?

blog about things that make you smile, they will make others smile too....maybe?

9: What's your favourite hobby/past time?

doodling , and now blogging. its quite fun.

10: What's your favourite beverage?

naked smoothies- green machine...they look disgusting however so yummy!!

11: What are your favourite subjects to blog about?

I haven't been on here for ages but I would like to say life and reviews on makeup and beauty products.


Thank you for the nomination www.britishbloggers.blogspot.co.uk (jess)

I will be nominating soon so watch out guys!!

love always,

Ellie





And I nominate the following...

www.fangirlesque.blogspot.com
www.avenuedesophie.co.uk
www.rahiimabeauty.com
www.rebekahkoontzsite.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you'd nominated me until just now! Thank you very much for the nomination, I'll be right on it xoxo

    Eloise | Fangirlesque

    ReplyDelete