Wednesday 6 May 2015

Lets get personal

So ,

 I have decided that I need to start making things a bit more personal rather than generic things like fate. I think making things personal will be a better idea for now just until I get more comfortable blogging, I also think that this will give you a chance to get to know me because I haven't really introduced myself to you. HEY! my name is Ellie Evans and I live in the UK in the East near southend on sea which is a little sea side resort on the coast of Essex, well they call it a resort but it isn't the best seaside in my opinion. I grew up in east end however I have not inherited the cockney accent which is rather pleasing as I am not a fan. I live with my mum and two younger sisters who are 6 and 8 years old, I love them to pieces however the frozen soundtrack gets a bit boring after listening to it 247 times. I currently have no pets although I used to have a little westie who was my best friend but sadly he went to doggy heaven I will post a picture below! I hope one day I get another dog as I love them, I would love pug or something small and squishy for cuddles. I am 16 years old and almost at the end of my school experience, I quite like being in education but only for the social side , the learning side is not my favourite. I am going to be doing a level 3 Betec extended diploma in health and social care which will allow me to go onto university so that I can become a midwife, I was inspired to become a midwife from watching two of a long list of my favourite programs - call the midwife and one born every minute. For people not in the Uk I recommend watching them on YouTube as they are very good series. My hobbies include shopping, makeup, art ,going out with friends ,travelling and shopping again.. so there you go, I hope you feel like you know me a bit more now, id love to find out about you so if you can comment something about yourself so that we can get  to know each other that would be great :)

XOXO, EE.
Scooby doo!

love always,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment