Saturday 9 May 2015

Festival Must haves for 2015

 
Good afternoon , i hope that you are a having a wonderful Saturday! so as you are most probably aware it is reaching summer time which can mean only one thing.. FESTIVALS! I am only 16 so it means that I can only just about go to festivals because some require you to be 18.

 Anyway , I have booked to go to 2 festivals this year during summer, I think this is the perfect end of exams, leaving school event as its just you and your friends having an epic time. I am going to BST ( British summertime festival) this is at Hyde park in London, I thought that this one was a good one to start off with because it is just a day rather than a whole weekend. I am going with my best friend Molly, we are both very excited as the line up is Ellie Golding , John Newman , Taylor Swift and Vance Joy plus a range of other acts that i have never heard of, but that's ok.  I brought the tickets last year and I paid about £70  for them, id ask if you want to join me but they are no longer on sale :( .

 The other festival that I am going to is in a place called Morris Farm near Chelmsford in Essex which is near to where I live which is good. its called Brownstock and it lasts over the weekend, the line up is quite good its all dance and DJ's,  like Sigma, Example , DJ fresh , Basement jaxx and good old lethal Bizzle.. There's lots of others but I would  be here forever. I think this festivals going to be very good, its smaller than most of them i think its because its fairly new, not like Creamfeilds or v festival. The tickets are £83 for the whole weekend which I think is very good considering most weekend tickets are sooo pricy! if you are interested then I will give you the link below as they are still on sale.

http://brownstock.gigantic.com/brownstock-festival-tickets


Anyway I have decided to share some of the things that I think I will need and I will be purchasing for the festival.. hope you enjoy :)
JUJU Vincent Wellies- I Think they are amazing, believe it or not they are wellies. this is something that I will defiantly need. The weather in England is so unpredictable and so wellies is a must, even if it hasn't rained in weeks people have told me it will most likely be squishy and muddy. I saw these on Topshop online however you can buy them on their website too they are £30.00, a lot of people have hunters but I think these are as nice and cheaper, after all they are wellies so paying £170 for a pair of wellies maybe a bit extreme.
http://www.jujuwellies.co.uk/styleinfo.aspx?type=wellies&id=VINCENTBLACK

Yellow ditsy floral hair garland New Look - Ok ok ok, I know everyone knows that if your going to go to a festival you have to wear a hair garland, but I just thought that I should include it anyway just in case there are girls even guys (if that's something you are into)didn't know about it. I like this hair piece as it isn't too over the top, I don't really like the big flowers, I don't think they suit me but they are pretty. I like the size of it too , not big but they are big enough to be seen on. you can get these in many colours too! the price of this is £3.99, I don't think that that is too bad considering that there's shops out their selling them for over £10.00. New look is very good for festival clothes that are affordable, you can still get the Coachella look!
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jewellery-and-hair-accessories/yellow-ditsy-floral-hair-garland-_333459988

Topshop body art tattoo pens- You have seen the pictures, people covered in dots and patterns whilst dancing. Body art pens are a must for getting the festival look, normally they are paint but I think that these pens are far better and easier to carry. they are £5.50 for 6 different colours so not too bad!.
http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/body-art-tattoo-pens-4152153

 



Superdrug Batiste dry shampoo - Dry shampoo is such an amazing creation and perfect for festivals, I don't think that there will be any showers and if so I think I will get a turn if they are even usable. dry shampoo solves all the problems. this is travel size so it takes up less space and is only £1.50 from Superdrug. please please get out and buy some.
http://www.superdrug.com/Batiste/Batiste-Dry-Shampoo-On-The-Go-Tropical-50ml/p/578533#.VU5EJsLwvIU

ASOS MI-PAC Bum bag in bloom floral print- I love floral patterns and I think this bum bag looks very festivally (is that a word?)
 
! people have told me that it is always a good idea to bring a bum bag. it is attached to you so no need to lug around a bag all day and night, plus its less likely that you will loose it as you are connected. you can keep your money , phone , selfie stick and little bits and bobs in them , you will need one! you can buy it on ASOS for £16.99.
http://www.asos.com/mi-pac/mi-pac-bumbag-in-bloom-floral-print/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4861424&clr=003bloommultiwhit&SearchQuery=Bum%20Bags&pgesize=35&pge=1&totalstyles=71&gridsize=3&gridrow=8&gridcolumn=2


 I could go on forever but I think these are of the essentials that you should bring to a festival. obviously you need money, clothes , underwear but I think the things that I have put are sometimes forgotten about or not thought about, I hope this has helped you! happy Saturday !!

Any questions? please comment or ask me over twitter! @justellie4

love always,

Ellie






 

No comments:

Post a Comment