Sunday 31 May 2015

Tom Rosenthal Music

This month has been quite interesting,
I have been listening to music a whole lot more recently due to my new computer, I downloaded spotify however im not a huge fan, the fact that i cant skip a song frustrates me and im sorry but im not going to pay £9.99 each month for a music service (sorry again).. On my lookout for a new music provider thingy like spotify i found a website called Rdio , its exactly the same as spotify except you can pick and choose the songs that you listen too which is great right? so guys scrap spotify and get yourselves onto Rdio!!


Anyway back to the point, I thought that I would share with you a new artist  that I have been into over the past month. You may not find this interesting but im always interested in what other people listen too. I get inspired and end up falling in love with them! Might I just say that some of these songs may be from years and years ago but I think they are great.  My favorite type of music recently has been quite reflective and slow, and songs that make me feel something. And I have noticed that the type of music that I listen too normally reflects on how im feeling in that moment of time which I find quite interesting !

 Tom Rosenthal 


 found this artist when watching Will Darbyshire's video 'Sunday' which featured the song 'have we met before' since then I have fallen in love with the artist, I find him inspiring and his songs are well thought of. I would say that his style is folk and im not normally into this however I have been converted and now a folk lover. My favorites from his albums are..














                      










I know that this has been a bit of a strange post and we haven't really talked that much but I would really like it if you checked him out! Its also a great way to get to know what I like and dislike so we can become better friends :)

who have you been listening too over the past month?

Love Always, Ellie E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment