Monday 4 May 2015

Things that annoy me

 
Hey guys , what is up.
Each of us have a collection of things that really annoy us in this world. here are mine!

---people who are in front of my and stop in the middle of the street to check something on their phone.
--crocs (because what are they about?)
--when you see someone you kinda know but not well enough to walk over to them and start a conversation  so there is an awkwardness in the air between you and the other person. 
--having insomnia
--I annoy myself, I say things then I think why did I say that.
--when you are stalking someone Instagram and accidently like their post from 5years ago.  

we all have things that piss us off, its normal.

I would like you to comment 3 things , nothing big like climate change but something specific, not hateful just 3 genuine specific things that irritate you..

love always,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment